Amenities & Activities
Come and visit THE CABIN at Waterloo.
We are so excited and absolutely thrilled to welcome Anna and Nick to Waterloo farm leisure!
The Cabin offers;
*Local fresh produce from the surrounding area, convenience shopping, and the most delicious local ice-cream!
*Fishing Tackle, Live Bait band all your angling needs!
*Caravan Spares and Accessories.
*Local Art, gifts, accessories and the most beautiful plants and flowers.
There is so much more on offer here, it would be a mistake to pass them by!
The other part of their business is
Nick offers a fantastic car, van, and even caravan cleaning and valeting! Such unbeatable prices and a great finish, this is the only place to get your vehicle cleaned!
OPEN EVERY DAY 9.30am-5.00pm
01858 465604 Or Mob: 07510588196
What we offer...
At Waterloo Farm Leisure we provide the perfect access point for the cycling on the traffic-free Brampton Valley Way. From Waterloo Leisure, you will have direct access to the Brampton Valley Way, with safe customer parking. So come and discover the many delights to be found cycling between Market Harborough and Northampton, including the fabulous Oxendon and Kelmarsh Rail Tunnels.
Notice: There is no public right of way through our site, or via the link on the Brampton Valley Way. The site is open for customers during our listed Tearoom opening hours only. Access is for residents only at ALL other times.
Sightseeing Opportunities Abound...
Waterloo Farm Leisure is ideally placed to enjoy the many delights of the East Midlands in the rural heart of England. On the tourist route from the Yorkshire Dales in the north to London in the south; or for Norfolk in the east to Oxford in the west.
Our local town, Market Harborough, is a quintessential English market town and has outstanding architecture and a fine selection of shops, museums, and galleries. It is a pleasant 25 minute traffic-free walk from Waterloo Farm Leisure (or an even shorter cycle) via the popular Brampton Valley Cycle Way.
Whether you want to relax at Waterloo Farm Leisure and enjoy the activities to hand or want to venture further afield, there is something for everyone.
At Waterloo Farm Leisure we have:
- Direct access onto the popular traffic-free Brampton Valley Cycle Way linking Northampton to Market Harborough
- Licensed Waterloo Tearoom; serving delicious freshly made Breakfast, lunches, Tea and Cakes
- Extensive paths for rambling including access to Jurassic Way
- Bird watching & Nature spotting along the Brampton Valley Way
- Three coarse fishing lakes teeming with fish. One of them a 'Novice' lake, ideal for the beginner angler to build your confidence.
- Oxendon Tunnels just a stone's throw away from Waterloo on the Brampton. Walkthrough and see the marvel of the structure, there's even a second tunnel alongside it!
Nearby we have:
- Horse-riding stables for lessons and trails
- Althorpe House, the l resting place of Princess Diana
- The local Golf Club open to the general public from Monday to Friday
- Boat hire on the scenic Grand Union Canal at Foxton Locks
- The historic Naseby Battle site www.naseby.com
- The beautiful Rockingham Castle built by William the Conqueror - the best-preserved example of a Norman Castle in Britain
- Rutland Water which has a host of activities available including sailing, canoeing, and cycling.
- Husbands Bosworth Gliding Centre
Links of interest:
Call today 01858 434098 to book or for more information