Amenities & Activities
GREEN MAN CABIN IS NOW OPEN!!
*Local fresh produce from the surrounding area, convenience shopping etc
*Fishing Tackle & Baits
*Caravan Spares and Accessories.
*Local Art, gifts, accessories, plants, flowers, etc
There is so much more on offer, from Cycle Hire to Antiques!
Please visit the Green Man Cabin, open 7 days a week!
What we offer...
At Waterloo Farm Leisure we provide the perfect access point for cycling on the traffic-free Brampton Valley Way. From Waterloo Leisure, you will have direct access to the Brampton Valley Way, with safe customer parking for patrons. So come and discover the many delights to be found cycling between Market Harborough and Northampton, including the fabulous Oxendon and Kelmarsh Rail Tunnels.
Notice: There is no public right of way through our site, or via the link on the Brampton Valley Way. The site is open for customers during our listed Tearoom opening hours only. Access is for residents only at ALL other times.
Sightseeing Opportunities Abound...
Waterloo Farm Leisure is ideally placed to enjoy the many delights of the East Midlands in the rural heart of England. On the tourist route from the Yorkshire Dales in the north to London in the south; or for Norfolk in the east to Oxford in the west.
Our local town, Market Harborough, is a quintessential English market town and has outstanding architecture and a fine selection of shops, museums, and galleries. It is a pleasant 25-minute traffic-free walk from Waterloo Farm Leisure (or an even shorter cycle) via the popular Brampton Valley Cycle Way.
Whether you want to relax at Waterloo Farm Leisure and enjoy the activities to hand or want to venture further afield, there is something for everyone.
At Waterloo Farm Leisure we have:
- Direct access onto the popular traffic-free Brampton Valley Cycle Way linking Northampton to Market Harborough
- Licensed Waterloo Tearoom; serving delicious freshly made Breakfast, lunches, Tea, and Cakes. Vegan and Vegetarian options available!
- Extensive paths for rambling including access to Jurassic Way
- Bird watching & Nature spotting along the Brampton Valley Way
- Three coarse fishing lakes teeming with fish. One of them is a 'Novice' lake, ideal for the beginner angler to build your confidence. (Years 8 and above only)
- Oxendon Tunnels is just a stone's throw away from Waterloo on the Brampton. Walk through and see the marvel of the structure, there's even a second tunnel alongside it!
Nearby we have:
- Horse-riding stables for lessons and trails
- Althorpe House, the last resting place of Princess Diana
- The local Golf Club is open to the general public from Monday to Friday
- Boat hire on the scenic Grand Union Canal at Foxton Locks
- The historic Naseby Battle site www.naseby.com
- The beautiful Rockingham Castle built by William the Conqueror - the best-preserved example of a Norman Castle in Britain
- Rutland Water has a host of activities available including sailing, canoeing, and cycling.
- Husbands Bosworth Gliding Centre
- Adrenalin Alley in Corby, Europes largest indoor training facility for skateboards, inlines, BMX and Scooters.
Links of interest:
Call today 01858 434098 to book or for more information