Welcome to Waterloo Farm Leisure Fishery
Please call to check if there is a fishing match on the day of your visit, all Match bookings will be honored.
- Park your car in the Anglers carpark. You can drop your kit at the entrance to the lake (by the net dip)
- You are allowed upto 1 spectator (over 12 years old) at a fee of £3.00
- Anglers must stay on their peg. Please do not move pegs or move around the fishery at all. Strictly NO gatherings.
- A valid Environment Agency licence is always required to fish our waters.
- Please take ALL YOUR RUBBISH home.
- Pre Booked Matches only will be honored, so long as they strictly comply with Angling Trust and government guidelines.
- Lake opening hours will be 7.00am – 8.00pm only. Please DO NOT turn up earlier than 7.00am as to not disturb the other guests with noise.
PEG FEE'S as follows;
Waterloo Lake- Adult (16+) £10.00
***JUNIOR LAKE CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE***
JUNIOR LAKE - Adult £8.00
We hope you have a wonderful time at Waterloo Fishery. Please send us any photos of your catch with weight and what method to feature on our Fishing page!
Waterloo is comprised of three lakes, each built for a different purpose. Waterloo, Wellington, and the Junior Lake.
Our original Waterloo fishing lake has 35 well-spaced pegs and is available for pleasure anglers and club match bookings. This picturesque lake has a variety of species including carp to 25lbs+, mirror, common, ghost, and true crucian carp, as well as tench, chubb, Barbel, Bream, Roach, and Rudd.
Our Junior lake is a smaller 12 peg lake designed especially for juniors and beginners, aged 8 and above, it provides the perfect environment to learn to fish with good guidance.
Wellington Lake was a purpose-built match fishing lake but has been converted into a private lake for fishing holidays in 2013. This is our Wellington Lakeside Pitches, suitable for 16 years and above, upto two swims per pitch. With 15 extra-large caravan pitches directly adjacent to the water's edge, it is perfect for those who wish to come and stay with us and enjoy a long fishing trip.
The feedback from those fishing on the lakes has been very positive and we have had bags of 100lbs plus being caught.
There is secure parking close to the lake, so it is never too far to go to get to your peg. We have a few disabled/ Elderly parking spaces available behind The Green Man Cabin for those who can't walk as far, for everybody else we have the Anglers Carpark over the bridge. Please do not drive down to the lake in your vehicle.
Angler Rules at Waterloo Farm Leisure
- Anglers may fish from 7.00am - 8.00pm.
- All day tickets must be purchased before 10.00am from the Tearoom.
- All anglers are permitted to use ONLY one rod at any time. Anyone found fishing with multiple rods will be asked to leave the premises.
- Anglers aged between 12 and 14 years old must be accompanied by an experienced angler unless prior experience. Anglers under the age of 12 must use the Junior Lake, and be accompanied by an experienced angler.
- Barbless hooks must be used. All other hook types are NOT permitted. NO BRAID.
- Pleasure anglers are not permitted to use keepnets - the 'catch and release' system is in operation.
- A landing net and unhooking mat must be used at all times.
- All soft hook carp pellets are permitted. Other baits also permitted are corn, luncheon meat, maggots, castors, cheese, worms, hemp, and bread.
- Permitted baits are not allowed to be floating on the surface. This is for the safety of the fish and wildlife on the lakes.
- No large boilies (over 12mm) , or cat and dog food are allowed.
- Anglers must only fish from their given peg. Use of another vacant peg is prohibited. Please do not move to different pegs throughout the day.
- Please keep our site clean - remove any leftover bait and rubbish from your peg and dispose of it in the refuse bins provided.
- There are toilet facilities provided for your use, please use the tearoom during open hours. After that, the anglers toilet over the bridge is open to use. Think before you tink in a bush!!
- Dogs are not permitted with anglers on Waterloo Lake unless on a lead at all times & to be cleaned up after using bins provided.
- NO CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED AT THE WATERS EDGE even if they are not fishing, 12 years old and above only.
Standard Adult Ticket (16 years - 64 years) - £10
Concession Ticket (65 years and over) - £8
Junior Ticket (12 years - 15 years) - £8
Afternoon Ticket (Available from 2.30pm - 8.30pm) - £6
Call today 01858 434098 to book or for more information